Saturday, February 1, 2014

10 Things About Jessica

#1 - I love movies and if I have an afternoon off I will go to a movie theater and take in the latest flick all by myself.

#2 - I have a mixed background. I am half Ukrainian and a quarter Swedish and I don't know the other quarter because my grandma did not know her biological father.

#3 - I love doing yoga and watching gymnastics but my dream when I was young was to be a figure skater even though I was not a good skater.

#4 - My parents divorced when I was 2 years old so I felt like a freak growing up because having divorced parents was not the norm back then.

#5 - I don't really watch any TV shows and people always ask what I watch. The truth is I really enjoy watching old school 80's movies. Especially John Hughs films.

#6 - If I am not at home or working you can find me at a Starbucks. I spend way too much time and money there but I love the atmosphere.

#7 - I love discovering new music. I am also nostalgic and own a record player.

#8 - My favorite books to read are self help books. 

#9 - I don't have a lot of close friends but the ones that I do have I have been friends with for over a decade.

#10 - I am addicted to Facebook and Twitter!